The first step in defense is to under the areas where your human resources practices, policies and procedures are at risk.
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your human resource activities positions you to make more effective decisions. The result is a more clear picture pf where you need to focus your attention in developing practices designed to reduce legal risk and strengthen your organization.
A member of the CHRS team will conduct a confidential analysis of your company’s human resources practices followed-up with a comprehensive summary detailing areas and level of potential risk, and showcase your strengths and opportunities.
Our consultants are trained to conduct a detailed evaluation of current practices and then partner with you to design procedures and programs that are custom tailored to meet your organization’s unique culture and strategic objectives.
- Hiring Practices
- Workplace Practices
- Federal & State Compliance
- Safety Practices & Programs
- Discrimination & Diversity Training
- Employee Relations, Counseling & Communication
- Strategic Human Resources
- Documentation & Record Keeping
- Compensation & Pay Practices
- Retirement & Pension Plan Benefits
- Employee Health Benefits
- Termination Practices